I know I have been MIA for a few weeks, so we have a lot of catching up to do but today I’ll just be sharing a few recent obsessions I’ve had of late and a quick upcoming surprise!
Summer is officially here which means loads of sunlight and beautiful days! That being said, here are a few Summertime obsessions I’ve found:
- Retro Square Sunglasses! Ahhhhhh! I LOVE this style for some reason this Summer and found a pair at a local boutique for only $9.99 – quite a score for Ray Ban look alike and very very sturdy!
- The color TURQUOISE! I’m am completely and utterly in LOVE with this color – I recently went to the dentist and I hadn’t noticed that my handbag matched my phone case perfectly in this most amazing shade of turquoise! Haha, he guessed it was my favorite color and he guessed right!
- MESSY BUNS!!! I don’t know how I lived before messy buns came into my life! Growing up I was in ballet and tap for over 12 years, but there it was required you have a “normal” tight bun – so thats what I’ve been doing ever since. Then in May I decided I really liked that style and tried it – I’ve been hooked ever since! 😉
- My handsome HUSBAND! 😉 I mean just LOOK at that face! Need I say any more?!
- Silk Dressing Robes! I really love the feel of a good quality silk dressing robe when I get up in the morning or out of the shower – they really help me get ready for the day and I love the feeling of femininity you get as well!
- Hot Tea!!! I’m a HUGE fan of different hot teas and love drinking them in the morning and before I go to bed! I’d like to consider myself as a hot tea connoisseur 😉
- Being A Wife! I absolutely love being Samuels wife – yes we’ve had discussions and disagreements but we work through them and end up being a stronger couple every time! Marriage is God’s finishing school and definitely a journey, I cannot wait to live every moment of this journey with him!
- Chambray – LOVE IT! Chambray is probably the BEST material for Summer that I’ve ever ran across! I love it as a skirt, a dress, slacks or a simple blouse!
Those are my Summer obsessions to date, so now I want to tell you about an upcoming SURPRISE!!! 🙂
As most of you know, I took time off from my sewing studio after Samuel and I got engaged and it was time to plan our wedding – and I’m so glad I was able to be present in each moment and really think about each detail.
This Summer, however, my studio is opening back up but is going to be a little different! With new ideas comes growth, so my studio is being renamed Autumn Renae Designs and is going to offer much more than ever before!
I’m also having a talented website designer I know create one just for Autumn Renae Designs, and I CANNOT WAIT to be able to share that with you all!
I don’t want to spill all of the surprises now so I’ll wait on the rest – but I hope you are just as excited as I am for this big new leap!
What are some of your Summer obsessions this year? Whats your favorite color so far? Do you have any big news yourself!? If so, comment below and share!
XOXO – AUTUMN RENAE