I gladly accept guest posts as God called us to encourage one another and to help inspire each other.
If you would like to guest post please see the details below!
What should I write about?
I am always looking to create (and feature!) posts that include one of these categories:
- Organic Living
- Green Household Products
- DIY Ideas + Tutorials
- Biblical Wifehood
- Managing A Household
- Vegan/Green Beauty Finds
- Small Scale Farming
- Short Devotionals
- Holistic Nutrition + Health
- Clean Baking/Cooking
- Anything that could be sub-categories of the above!
- Your post needs to be authentic and not previously posted somewhere else.
- A short author bio is required as this helps readers.
- A photograph (or two) of yourself is encouraged but not required.
- Your post needs to be 300 words minimum and 1000 words maximum.
- If you have specific photographs (2 maximum) you would like to be used for your post please send them with your entry.
- If you do not send a photograph to be used with your entry I will make one for you.
- No profanity will be tolerated.
- Correct grammar is helpful in order for your content to be posted in less time, otherwise, I go through and correct grammar mistakes.
*Please note that pictures you send may need to be resized before your content is published
When Will My Content Be Posted?
When I first receive your interest and content, I will contact you straight away if your entry will be used.
After initially reviewing your content, resizing pictures (if needed) and correcting grammar mishaps I will contact you again to give you an estimate on when your content will be published!
Please Fill Out The Form Below For More Information